Having shot with Tanner several times, it’s always important to find new ways of creating kickass imagery. Indiana, our new goldendoodle, was a special request and was a very good boy throughout the shoot. We got together at my studio in Paterson and got down to business with several locations throughout the massive space. We shot with a couple different outfits produced by Capezio and Bloch.
I particularly liked shooting on the roof and above the lightbulb room for this shoot. Got some amazing work done together! Thanks to Lew Frickin’ Monty for assisting.
- Sony A7R II
- Sony Carl Zeiss 55mm f/1.8
- Mamiya M645 55mm f/2.8
- Kipon tilt-shift adapter
- Apple iMac 27″ (3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2048 MB)
- Paul C. Buff Einstein strobes
- Yongnuo 560IV speedlite
- Various strip boxes and light modifiers
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC memory card